martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

Look*358* MY LAST POST


First of all this will be my last post, i decided after thinking a lot ,that i´m going to stop blogging.I lost my inspiration and don´t enjoy anymore.I loved doing rolerplay before but since blogging doesn´t let me time for anything, and i even stop enjoying SL.I always thought that to blog you have to enjoy. So thank to all you guys for your support aswell to my designers.And maybe one day i´ll come back but for now will be a long break.Kisses to all of you.

Hair:[Magika]Almonds.Hud (01).New!
Shades:[ieQED]ace.shades.white for TMD.New!
Skin:[Glam Affair]Brandi.
Outfit:[RD_Style]Sakura in blue.(comes w/dress,tights and shoes for slink medium feet)you will find it for (200L) and can choose from light blue,baby pink,yellow & black-gold) you will find it at the Fashion Art Event /starting 9th May -31st May.New!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario